We will be providing free on-site rapid COVID-19 tests for any guests who need them. Pre-registration is required.
*Be sure to fully complete the registration process for faster testing.
You must enter your insurance information.
Scan the QR code or click the link below to get started:
Earlier this week, we received word from California State University Channel Islands that all external events held on their campus are now required to be vaccinated events. Therefore, all guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours prior to the event).
In order to expedite the check-in process, please come prepared to show your government-issued ID along with your vaccination card or your negative test result. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient.
Additional Safety Protocols
- Masks and individual hand sanitizers will be given to all guests upon entry
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed festival-wide
- Masks will be required in all indoor spaces
- We kindly ask guests to wear masks when not actively eating or drinking and practice social distancing whenever possible, regardless of vaccination status
COVID-19 Testing Information
Unvaccinated Festival guests will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the festival. Please visit VC Recovers for testing sites available near you. Tests must be taken no earlier than Thursday, September 23rd at Noon in order to meet entry requirements.
When is my last chance to receive the vaccine?
In order to be fully vaccinated in time for the Festival, guests will need to be fully vaccinated by Sunday, September 12th – receive your final dose of the Pfizer or Moderna two-dose vaccine or your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine by September 12th.
Where can I get vaccinated?
Please visit VC Recovers for vaccine availability in Ventura County.
What if I receive my COVID-19 vaccine after September 12?
Per CDC Guidelines, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Therefore, individuals who have completed their vaccine series after September 12 will still need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
What are the requirements for children attending?
All guests, including children of all ages, must provide proof of a negative COVID test or provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
What kind of COVID tests will be accepted?
PCR and Antigen tests conducted by a testing center or lab. No at-home, self-administered test results will be accepted.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to the Festival – no EARLIER than Thursday, September 23rd at Noon.
**IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COVID TESTING** PLAN AHEAD! The demand for COVID tests is extremely high right now, call a testing center today and make an appointment – testing centers can be found at VC Recovers.
Guest Safety Acknowledgement
By entering this event, you voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. It is the sole responsibility of the event patrons, parent/guardian of minors, vendors, performers, volunteers, sponsors, and all people entering the venue to understand the potential risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19.
We ask guests to not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the Festival you tested positive, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the Festival, you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Within 14 days prior to attending the Festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Casa Pacifica is following all current Ventura County Public Health Guidelines and will continue to do so until the date of the Festival. Casa Pacifica and the California State University Channel Islands also reserve the right to change/update the requirements, up until the day of the event, for the safety of the guests.