Yummie Top Chef Dinner
The Yummie Top Chef Dinner is a seven-course dinner prepared by previous Yummie Culinary Competition winners, and their food will be paired with award-winning wines plus our “Best in Fest” brew from the prior year.
For more information please call Anna Coulson, Special Events Manager: (805) 366-4023 or email@example.com
All proceeds benefit Casa Pacifica Centers for Children & Families
- Water’s Edge – Chef Alex Montoya, “Ahi Poke Ceviche” with Citrus Szechuan ponzu, avocado mousse, blue corn tostada, soy sauce pearls, and micro cilantro
- Ox & Ocean – Chef Damien Giliberti “Grilled Stone Fruit” with house-made ricotta, blackberry gastrique, pickled kumquats, and puffed amaranth
- Happy Place Eatery – Joshua (Biggjay) Gonzales and Sky Sunner- “Happy Smash Burger” Certified Angus Beef Smash Burger with cheese, caramelized grilled onions, Pickle Chip bread and butter pickles with signature Happy Smash Sauce served with fries and mini pretzel bites with hatch chili cheese
- Chef Alex Montoya Honey Cup Coffeehouse & Creamery – “Peaches and Cream Mojito” peaches and cream ice cream and Finger Lime Caviar and micro mint.
- Chef Amanda Pritchett and Chef Kristy Carr, Ragamuffin Coffee Roasters – “Oh Henry! Cake” peanut butter cake with butterscotch and chocolate ganache and peanut butter buttercream with a piece of Oh Henry! Bar.
- Chef Julia San Bartolome Sweet Arleen’s – “Hawaiian Dream”, Coconut laced chiffon cake, served with perfectly ripe pineapple, and topped with a creamy coconut dollop, drizzled with guava Tiki sauce.
2022 Best in Fest Brew
- Best in Fest Brew Winner – Institution Ale, RX Pils
- Honorable Mention – Enegren Edel-Pils German Style Pilsner
- Honorable Mention – Topa Topa Brewing Company- Chief Peak IPA